Thursday, May 9, 2013

Annoying

You know that person who always has an opinion on how you do things, or what you do, but who knows nothing about it!?

I very much dislike them.

If they would know what they are talking about,  have adequate experience or facts to back them up - fine!

It's like someone who had maids raise their children and then think they know much about childcare.
I  am no expert at taking care of children,  but I am an expert taking care of Sophia - how is that?  Well, let me tell you,  I research every thing before I make a decision.

For example;  before wanting sophia to have her vaccinations done, in particular tuberculosis,  I looked up the pros and cons, and we decided as parents to do it.
Now, in mexixo you nowadays need this vaccine in order to go to school as our pediatrician informed us, it is actually done at birth.
Yet somehow,  sophia didnt get her vaccine there,  we wanted it,  it is normally done, our pediatrician recommended it yet... magically he had been informed not to do it.

When six months later I find out it wasn't done, insted of just doing it it needs justification - who knew? Memo still wanted it, I wanted it, the pediatrician insisted on having it done, yet... non logical, non medical arguments were pulled out...

Until the doctor bluntly said; to not vaccinate a child because they will not spend time with poor people is dangerous, it is a deadly desease that can actually attack the brain.
And then finally the shot was given,  6 months too late, respect had been lost all over again, but sophia is safe.

THOSE are the kind of people I do not like.
I believe in making informed decisions. I do believe these are poasible to make online if you use reliable sources, sometimes you might just be better informed than your doctor.

Stand up for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment