Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rest

It's my time to rest and I am remembering to write a little something here.
We just came back from the playground, and the store, and Sophia is knocked out.

Who knows why, but she decided to wake up at 6.30 this morning - WTF. I do not remember when that happened last time, almost since February I think.
Oh well, I am thus also very tired, and might take a little nap soon so that I have energy for the energy ball - aka Sophia, French in the afternoon, and the normal amount of cleaning and cooking.

We're having Garlic Tuscan Chicken which I know was a great hit last time we had it, so I am looking forward to lunch today.
About what we have been eating lately, I will post something during the week. There's one dish of potato that I will really recommend, but the rest has been so so.


No comments:

Post a Comment