Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a day

It's only eleven, but the world almost ended this morning.

Let me fill you in no?

Firstly,  we booked our trip to San Antonio. 6 days of shopping, sea world, Ikea and meeting up with Yulia (I hope).
So imagine my horror this morning when I cannot find my wallet (it comes with my visa card and my life long residence permit).
After having called Memo and Wal mart I could, with tears in my eyes, only admit I fucked up.
I would have to order a new visa card from my swedish bank, have my mom activate it and then send it here by dhl - doable in 20 days but unnecessary.  I would also have to get a new residence card - trips down town to palacio federal, and costs of around $300 (dollars not pesos), and no assurance it would take less than 20 days. Fun times.

As I had just put sophia down for her nap and started feeling sorry for myself Memo called.
His mom had found it at Sams club next to walmart.

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment