Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gran Kermess

We had a nice event today at the school, a Kermes, whatever that is.
There were stands all around school with food, games and alike, a dance show and lots of people.
Sophia got tired and we had to leave early. Since she woke up at 5.30 this morning she wasn't in the mood to be hanging around school for 11h.

It's weekend and it is time for my hair appointment, a birthday gift from Memo's mom.


Other than that I hope we will be doing absolutely nothing. The three of us are exhausted, and I really think we deserve some down time.

I took no photos of the event, nor of ordinary life this week - this is mostly due to us (i.e. Memo) leaving my phone on the kitchen counter of the apartment in Vallarta.
This means more attention to the baby of the family, which is great.

Good times


No comments:

Post a Comment