Friday, November 22, 2013

Life in Motion

So, it's about time again. 

I remember the good old days when I used to have time to update this blog a few times a day.
That was a long time ago.

I think that I will be able to take more time for this again, having gotten into some kinda routine. 

We live life, the best way we can - we enjoy it some days, others we suffer.

Sophia is doing great.

She is speaking more and more everyday. She repeats most things, and even says a few words alone:

mate - mat - food
agua/vavva - water
bi-bi - bil - car
ti-ti - tiger
pu-pu - Nalle Puh - Winnie the Pooh
kaka - cookie
glass - ice cream
koko - bok - book
fis - fisk - fish
mano - hand 
potta - potty
ko - korv - sausage
nana - banan - banana

those are the ones I can think of now. Although, if you meet her, you will realize she constantly speaks, words no one but her understand. 

She's diaper and pacifier free, and we will stop with the night time bottle (milk/välling) around christmas.

She is such a big girl now, only about a month and a half and she will turn 2.

What a surprise she is in for when she realizes she will be celebrating the big two with an Elmo (or as she says, MOMO) party.

Enough about the baby already, Memo and I are doing great. 
Memo changed job and is now doing full time at an office, new for him and us. He still hasn't finished his thesis, but we hope he will soon. 

I started working. Because of a million different reasons we decided to stay in Mexico. 
We would have loved to be able to live in Europe, earn like Europeans, but it was too complicated to fix. 
So we are here. 
I am working as an English teacher for nursery children. Not at all what I thought I would be doing when deciding to study business, but here I am, and it's really nice. 
I am sure a few of you are quite shocked, but we all change right. 

That's enough of an update for now, anything I missed, or you want to know you know how to reach me.








No comments:

Post a Comment