Monday, November 25, 2013

Sleeping

This weekend I slept.
I went to bed early every night. 
I mean early as in latest 10.

Life is tough - or working as a nursery school teacher and having your daughter being transferred to your class is exhausting. 
It is hell. 
Any parent here can only imagine how your (almost) 2 year old would react if you paid attention to 10 other children, and not to your child.

My new mantra:

patience - breath - patience - breath

We spent the weekend signing a health insurance for Sophia and I. 
Shopping for gifts (Christmas and birthday).
Family bbq/ birthday bash - i.e. the 76 year old aunts birthday gathering. 
It was nice, Sophia sang the Mañanitas, and wanted Vavaff's (farfar - grandpa's) attention the whole night. 

Did I tell you HM opened here?
Well, so HUGE news: HM opened here two weeks ago.
For everyone back home in Sweden - I understand that this is nothing special for you, but here it is an amazing addition to the shopping - there was nothing equivalent, especially not for children's clothes. 
We have already bought several things there, I know Memo bought my birthday gifts there. 

When I get a new phone - or smartphone - I will upload photos. 
But for now you will have to do with some old ones.

Baby Sophia

Sophia rocking her glasses in Sweden last year

Cousins and aunt AK

WINTER

GDL 2010 with Love from PANAMA

The amazing roomies 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment