Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Memories and Future

We've been living.
I was in pain for quite a while after my wisdom tooth extraction.
It's passed now, at time at least...
I know why it hurts, it's normal they say.

Sophia's language is exploding.
Great, I was so used to her using her own, very different, language, so I still get surprised when she can communicate - perfectly.
She's two, so there is maybe nothing extraordinary about it, but she is tri-lingual so it has taken some time for her to figure it out - understandable.



A friend, an old friend maybe, posted this song on FB the other day.
It made me remember my days, or years, in Paris.
The good days - who's days in Paris aren't good?
I miss Paris a lot, often.
I spent important years of my life there - never got to say bye.

View from our apartment - Boulogne-Billancourt

Our car

No comments:

Post a Comment