Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vacation

We had a very nice, yet [always] too short holiday vacation.

It started out with my car breaking down - the "banda" of the steering wheel broke, super weird since the car is fairly new, Subaru Impreza 2011 with only 27 000 km.
Oh well, I - yes I - fixed the situation, called the insurance company, had (the equivalent of) AAA come pick me up, get me to the Subaru agency, get the "banda" changed...
I was so proud of myself, ALL in Spanish.
Memo was out running trail outside of GDL.

We baked, and cooked and decorated.

We went to the beach.








And the day after coming back I operated my wisdom tooth. This was Thursday last week and I am still in A LOT of pain,  not very swollen, a bit green only but in SERIOUS pain. I wake up at night because of the pain.
The dentist said it should get better after three days, but I am not sure that applied to me.

):

No comments:

Post a Comment