Monday, March 15, 2010

Pollution


First day out of seven!

Bettina and I had a nice day today... she came with me to class and saw me present my amazing cross-cultural case study!
It went there half unprepared and well, it went as it does when you do that.
I wasn't really sure what I talked about and forgot what one of the bullet points on the slide was about... Oh well, I apologize to my group members!

After class we went to the Bilkent mall, walked around, looked around in some stores, ate chinese/sushi and went to the supermarket. Where we ran into some problems, we beeped on our way INTO the store (had that problem all day) and the security guard decided she wanted to check us out... as in take us into a room in a hallway and stuff.
We kinda freaked out, thought she'd do a strip search, but she just wanted to check our bags n books... well we found the problem, which was an alarm in my CCM course book... she took it out...
Interesting...

Otherwise Bettina agrees with me that it's difficult to breath here.... which we decided is because of the lack of oxygen and the pollution...
Today when walking to the bus in the afternoon there was smoke coming out of our mouths... not cus it was cold but cus of the pollution!

oh well, now we're talking about life and peoples reactions...

Updates again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment