Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just another day...


I thought the day would be boring and event-less.
This was not the case.
When I got up from "my room" I noticed that 'someone' had forgotten to close the front door. To remember to close the door is imperative in a house of 4 cats.
As could be expected, 2 out of 4 were gone.
Findus and Kahn.

Vincent and my sister came over to spend some time with me, or Anna-Karin wanted a babysitter so she could study.
Babysitting I did. We had loads of fun, Vincent and I.
During all the fun Findus came back!
And a few hours later, after a lot of calling and laps around the block Kahn was found.
Underneath the car.
But not underneath the car like a "normal" cat would do it. No.
He had crawled up into the engine.
Kahn stuck in the engine
Ah, fat stupid cat.
After quite a while of thinking about HOW to get him out, we realized the only way would be for him to crawl out himself.
So we put some cat food where he could smell it... fat cats tend to go where the food is - like fat-anything would.
And indeed he did.
Out he was, and on we went to try to nap Vincent.
An impossible task from time to time.

Ah, I will not bore you with all the tiny details of my day. But it went on like this for a few more hours.
And I can assure you, keeping track of a 9 month old baby, who crawls and stands up everywhere is not an easy task.

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment