Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Free Day

Findus resting
I am having a great free day.
I am relaxing on the couch with Findus, listening to Spotify (My Calm playlist)
It's great, a bit of rain outside. Life is good.
Can I do this for a living?
Probably not... So this afternoon I am off with my mom to help my sister.
Actually, I don't know what we're doing exactly.
Maybe Vincent will be there, that would be fun!

Things I've been up to since I got back from Jönköping;

*Correcting A-K's paper on how Montessori views outside activities in kindergarten, and also if her views are respected in the modern Montessori kindergartens. This was probably on the list of things I never thought I would know anything about.

*Reading up on import businesses.

*Watching Animal Planet.

As you can see, I've been doing a lot of learning.

So now back to resting with Findus.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment