Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday


Mondays are good days. I remember I wrote this once already, so I wont get into it too much.

I had a long busy day as always.
Didn't have the best nights sleep, and when, at 6.20, I woke up with a headache I was pretty pissed. After a painkiller and an episode or two of friends I managed to fall back asleep.
Only for my sister to call and wake me up.
I stayed in bed for as long as I could, got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and power walked to the bus.
Today we went downtown to look for shoes for Vincent, as well as a little something both for Fredrik and A-K.

The rain came and went, and came back.
It rained a lot.
Usch.
After the rain had passed we went home; Vincent, Anna-Karin and I.
I was exhausted and wanted to sleep.
It's impossible to sleep around Vincent when he's awake.
It's even more impossible to sleep when A-K is around.
Oh well, we had fun.
Watched him walk around in his new shoes.

Now I am just exhausted, as always.

Bed time!!!!!!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment