Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Goal

On our way to Estonia
In order for time to pass faster there are a few goals I have set - milestones. Today I got a new one. It's a surprise thou, so I can't really talk about it here.

Anywho, classes went fast yesterday - two easy students. Today it will be worse - 7 students - 7 different levels, 7 different personalities.
I cleaned the whole house yesterday in anticipation of not having the time today, so now I just need to finalize the classes - I already decided more or less what we will go through.

Yesterday I talked with my sister for the first time since we got here... It was nice.
I miss everyone back home.
Memo talked with her too, told her we're naming the baby Sophia (probably), they seemed excited.
I have been super busy since we got back from Vallarta, and I hope that I will have time to write everyone I need to write soon - be patient please!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment