Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teacher

Vincent
Yesterday was my grand debut as a french teacher for kids - försökskanin: 8 year old girl.
It went well.
I thought her level was higher than it was, but it will be better in the end (;
Now I just need to find games and stuff like that for the 2h a week to be fun for her - suggestions are welcome!!!!!!

Other than that, yesterday was long and event-less. I haven't been sleeping well, and it's starting to catch up.

I am having breakfast right now - oh, yes, I am responsible now - and most importantly more hungry (;
trying to figure out what we should have for lunch. I am not in the mood for something elaborate... maybe just chicken and vegetables.

Today I give you an old picture that you've already seen. I am sorry, but I miss my little Vincent so much. I can't think about him without getting tears in my eyes. I wish I could see him soon... soon in his world. But it will be soon in our world - march-ish.

On to the daily chores - cleaning and doing the dishes - adult life.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment