Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Me

In Ankara 2010
I can be a bit much to handle for some.
I have quite the mood - especially recently, as some have had to experience.
But when you really get to know me you learn that I can be trusted.
I live by: "I treat you the way you treat me". Not always the best, but it works pretty well, better than how I used to live; say yes, agree, hide, have no opinion. Most importantly it helps me seed out the wrong people.
I might come off as harsh, but I believe I am pretty fair.
I will give everyone a second chance, three even - sometimes too many chances are given = I become disappointed.
A rule that some people have learnt is: do not disappoint me. I take it to a different level - I become incredibly hurt.
In general (normal circumstances), I can be pushed pretty far.
I can take quite a lot before reacting.
But when that drop falls, the one that makes the glass full it's too late.
I am good at games - when I decide to join in.
I am mean - few people have seen this, but if  you push me - suit yourself.
It doesn't take much to make me happy - respect.
If you respect me, all is good - we will be good friends, family.
There are few reasons to why I would "stop" a friendship or a relationship;
*Not keeping in touch - or more specifically, only keeping in touch when beneficial to "you"
*No respect

But even if I am a bitch, and mean and whatever people call me, I am me, and some people actually like me the way I am.



I have amazing friends, I am not the best at keeping in touch with them, but I try to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment