Friday, July 30, 2010

My Favorite Hobby

Our Building
Edgar, Ruben and two other boys paid Patrick and me a visit last night (you might know this if you read the last post of yesterday).
We laughed, drank, ate (Patrick knows how to cook, this is good information!) and made a mess in the apartment.
At 1 am I gave up and went to bed. At 4.30 I was woken up by the cars outside only to hear The Beatles playing in the living-room, and the boys in some discussion.
By 5 they had left and around 6 I fell back asleep.

At 8.30 I woke up, had a nice skype conversation with my mom and cleaned up the mess we all made last night.
Although I haven't cleaned the dishes yet, Patrick's room as actually not a room, but the maids corner, his room is only accessible by going outside, Hilarious, and it is situated just behind the kitchen.
There's no hurry in doing the dishes, and I know that if it would have been me that was up until 5 am, I wouldn't have been too happy to be woken up at 10-11 by someone making the dishes.

Anywho, so I took a walk.
Not only is this to proove to myself that I can, but yesterday Patrick and I made a bet.
We need to work out 45 min a day, 5 days a week.
Working out implies any form of work out = walking, gym, running etc.
The one who looses has to make or buy dinner.
I know I will loose several times, but it gives us both good incentives to move our butts a bit!

After my walk I went to the supermarket (hence the title of this post). Got myself some veggies, fruits, popcorn, juice and other awesome things, and also got some coffee filters for Patrick.
I have a feeling he might be a tad hung over today, and if I understood things right, coffee can help people feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment