Sunday, February 6, 2011

Audience

I already wrote about this once, but I will write a bit about it again... because I find it so very interesting.
The countries you guys come from.


Here's the "all time" (i.e. since june, when this website started counting the hits, although I created this blog 8 months earlier) nationalities.
Not a surprise, Sweden is on top... this could be because I am Swedish (no way you probably think) or because even when I am abroad I try to post it on times that fits the nordics!
The States comes second! WTF? Who in the states reads this blog?! I am not sure I know that many people over there at the moment, not well enough for them to be interested in me at least.
Some of the others are explainable as well, except for Marocco.... who's in Marrocco!??!? And why is this person, or persons reading!? Is it that interesting?!
Good for me! Maybe...
There's usually a few from Russia per day too... all russians I know are in Sweden.

It's interesting to see how many you are reading, but I rarely get comments, or a person answering whether the post is good or not:

Maybe some people could do it from time to time, just so that I know if what I write is even interesting.

Now we're heading to Virsbo, about an hour north of Västerås, to visit my cousin Sara who's son's birthday party it is today.

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment