Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday is supposedly akademien night...

But as last week I didn't go.
I did go to a pre-party thou, at Alexis place. Didn't even know he was going to be back in good old Jönköping!

Anywho, it was nice. Although, Ruben told me some scary news about Guadalajara. Not nice.

The day started with lunch at Pallas Athena with Mike and Alejandra... tzatziki is awesome. So I always fill half of my plate with tzatziki and the other half with either bread or potatoes, at times some mushrooms sneak in.

After that I headed to school, had a few fikas with people and went to the study counsellors office. After that I had another fika and it was decided to go shopping clothes for baby Vincent.
From there we headed to the library for some study time and then home bound.

The clothes I bought are so cute, I will show you all when he's got them.

Also, I sent my first CV today, and got an answer straight away... nice!!!

Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment