Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy bee

Today I've been a busy bee... the train ride went fine, for all of you who might wonder. It was as boring as it should be, and I slept for maybe an hour or so.
Had a hot dog in Falköping, it was tasty.
At noon I arrived to good old J-town and headed to school straight away, where I met the girls for lunch without actually participating in the lunch.
There was an allergic reaction and that's about the all the drama we had.

After that we all headed to the library to start talking about the research we need to do for the thesis. And then we got started, I read three books about doing business in Mexico and it was so, so to be honest!

Then I went to Cassia's to pick up my clothes, went home, cooked, cleaned and now we're watching pranked.

Puss to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment