Sunday, February 13, 2011

Long time..

Yo, yo...
sorry about disappearing for a bit, but I've been sleeping, studying, cooking and cooking some more.
We had nastia's birthday party and the day after I had cleaning day all day... I cleaned everything, bathroom, kitchen and living room, and bed room of course.
I am also now officially a resident of this household. I paid rent, meaning I now have a say in what happens, not that it matters much.
Anywho, friday was also spent in the house because of a snowstorm, too windy and cold to go outside. Or, I did manage to go outside in the afternoon, had to buy some things in the store and "pant" some bottles.

Saturday I went to school to study with the girls, thesis stuff, but not before having lunch at Cafe Paus, salad time!
We stayed in school for a few hours, finished what was supposed to be finished and moved on to research.

Today is Sunday, sunday is a day made to rest on. I rested and studied, made food and yeah, that's about it.
Oh, also, yesterday I made food for the whole week, bbq chicken and rice, meatballs, tiny burgers.... awesome.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment