Friday, March 30, 2012

Proud

Sometimes it hits me just how much I love Sophia.
It is not when she's crying for no reason, drops the pacifier in the middle of the night or when she has a temper tantrum in the car - but all those other times. Especially when she's asleep, so calm and peaceful.

She's amazing my little Sophia.
It's awesome "talking" to her, seeing her develop a personality and reaching her milestones, if not on time, too early.

I wish all the people I love could meet her.
We're off to Panama next week, and Sweden in the summer. So I hope she will be able to meet a few of you - you should know who you are.

I am sure you will fall in love with her just the way I and memo did.

As a side note - I am SO grateful to Memo's mom who is helping me out with Sophia, getting her the right treatment for her skin rash, summer clothes and just let her hear someone speak Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment