Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pondering

Lately I have been thinking a lot about this friend I used to have - this girl, maybe really not a friend any more.

We used to be so close.
I considered her one of my closest friends.
And then she wasn't.
I remember being hurt, trying to figure out why. But then life happened and time passed and I moves passed it.

She later explained herself. I 'understand' her, but I guess it still hurts - if I am thinking about it a few years later.

Last year she didn't even say happy birthday.

Funny how life turns, how someone who was so close to you now makes no part of your life - and you don't miss it.

I did not write this to make anyone feel bad, but just a reflection on how friendships come and go.

Anywho.

This is my night snack; cheddar, Serrano ham on dark bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment