Friday, June 19, 2015

Sophia afraid

So.
Back to square one.
Although my map and sticker idea worked fine at the time Sophia is afraid again. She is back in our bed again every night - although if we are lucky she falls asleep in the bed, if we are not lucky she falls asleep under a table (her favorite spot).

Lately, she has been telling me she is scared of the door - I assume she means a shadow on the door (bathroom/closet or main door of her room).

Last night she stared crying - sometimes and falls back a sleep, so I waited a bit to see if she would stop or come running into our room.
Then Leon started crying too.
So I went up, passing by her too I decided to tell her I would be right with her, I would just check on Leon first.
But she wasn't there.

I found her hiding on the side of Leon's bed, scared to death, shaking and crying.
My poor big girl.
I am at a total loss as to what I can do.
Claudia told me to try and change her room, so I think I will put the travel crib in Leon's room tonight - tell her to help me take care of him. Let's see how it goes.

Any ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment