Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The plan

Because of my (unpaid) maternity leave (subsidised by my baking company) we will not be making any summer trip this year. The past two years we went to San Antonio for a week.

We will make the occasional beach trip, maybe go to the lake house, day trips - maybe somewhere for a weekend.

We need to save evey penny because I NEED to go 'home' this year for Christmas.
Not only because I highly dislike spending Christmas here - for various reasons; miss Christmas food, no snow, and becuas last year everyone else at the Christmas party were downstairs opening gift while I was waiting upstairs with two sleeping kids 👎 - but also because I miss friends and family in Sweden/Europe.

Sophia speaks about how she wants to go to Sweden tomorrow every day.

Sweden 2015 - let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment