Friday, November 11, 2011

Äntligen!

Finally! It's Friday.
I am here in our awesome couch, with my tea, thinking about what should be done today and this weekend.

Friday:
Clean the house - I have started with Friday cleaning. It feels good to have an extra clean house over the weekend.
Class - I supposedly have two classes today, but lately they haven't happened. We'll see today.
Doctors appointment: Today ít's been a month since we saw Sophia last, thus it's time again. We're bringing up the delivery, as well as the contractions I am having.
Just enjoy


Saturday:
Finishing the baby's room - We have one wall left, remember?
Put lack on the legs of the couch - Memo's job
Class - I actually will start having one 1½h class on Saturdays
Wash the baby's clothes - I want to make sure it's done. Considering all these contractions, getting more and more intense, you never know when she's coming!
All of this should be done before lunch time
Just enjoy


Sunday
Help Memo with Macro
Enjoy (:

Looks like an ok weekend.
Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment