Thursday, November 17, 2011

Super fast...

The week has passed super fast, it's already Thursday.
I have done nothing - except for the epic fail of yesterday... I am still pissed. Stupid butter.
This morning I woke up at 7.40 - I tried to fall asleep until 9, slept until now... I feel pretty bad.
Oh well, I am pregnant.

Only like 5½ weeks left or something... until Sophia comes.
I am nervous.
We have nothing ready. But I guess we will start doing that AFTER the baby shower - next weekend, when we know what we need to buy.
We started buying some diapers, so we have a few now, and wipes... got a few free products last week in a super ugly diaper bag, so we also have some creams and stuff...

There's so much to think about... and to learn

I better get to it

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment