Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Feeling!

Finally - birthday and all passed, Christmas is finally here!
I LOVE Christmas!

So today I spent most of my free time decorating or fixing the decoration... I uploaded two pictures earlier, here comes the rest!

 





I am pretty happy with the result. I mean, that's all we had, and probably all we are getting, except for a tree. The tiny plant palm tree will not serve as a christmas tree this year!

So yesterday I spent baking gingerbread cookies, which can be seen in the little white bowl. I also made lussekatter - the yellow buns... they taste way better than they look. You can also get a glimps of the oh so famous butterscotch.
So tonight when Memo comes home we're having our Advents fika - YAY!!!!!

Other than that the babyshower went very well on Saturday - 30 ladies I don't know showed up. It was very nice actually - a bit of breakfast and lots of gifts for Sophia!!!
Here you can see most of them:



And also, today the crib and the changer arrives. I am actually waiting for the carpenter to arrive, as I write this! I will upload pictures tomorrow - Memo designed both the crib and the changer.

Have a great night - or morning!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment