Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pissed

Wow... I am feeling a bit better now, and felt I wanted to be productive.
After having cleaned the house - including Sophia's room - held 2 classes, I decided I wanted to try to make some christmas candy - more specifically: Smörkola (butterscotch).

I happily went to the store, got all the ingredients needed + the ingredients to make some more banana bread. I started out by making the banana bread because it has to be in the oven for about an hour, and I thought it would be a bit more efficient to make the butterscotch WHILE the banana bread was baking.
I proudly put my banana bread in the oven - made on a record time btw - and started looking through the recipe of butterscotch.
The first thing that hits me - I do not have any more butter. I only got enough for EITHER banana bread or butterscotch, not both.

I cursed A LOT and now I have accepted faith and went back to being unproductive on the couch -  I am so pissed!

Enjoy your evening

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment