Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Internet

Internet is working.
It has been up and going for a few days, but it's been a busy weekend, and start of the week.

On Saturday we went to a communion in some park. It was really nice, free food and free drinks - non alcoholic for me of course.

Sunday was spent half studying - memo not me, and half out and about. It was nice.

We (I) entered week 32 (33 if you count in a different way) yesterday, so that means it's only 8ish weeks left until she's here, Sophia that is. And she's growing. I am starting to stress a bit about the delivery, so on Friday we're talking to the doctor about that.

Sadly I doubt we will be able to do the 3D ultrasound I wanted - someone stole a set of our keys, so we need to change locks and all that, which will cost a bit... it needs to be prioritized.
Here are some pictures of lately:



Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment