Monday, September 24, 2012

4th

For the past 2 nights Sophia's sleep has been all but good = her mother is tired

Sophia's nose has, yet again, turned into the Niagara falls

Her mood has been more crappy than nice

These three equals only one things - teething

This will be the 4th time in 4 weeks that we go through this, hell if I may call it that.

Sophia suffers - she makes everyone else suffer

Don't get me wrong, I feel for her... But I also feel for myself

I hope we will get a break after this, maybe 2 months without any new teeth





I hereby pray to the tooth-fairy to NOT give Sophia any more teeth for a bit, 6 is more than enough to chew - yours truly, Helena

Also, if you have a baby, and you know it might be teething soon DO NOT go across the world on vacation with your 8 month child.

1. jet lag and teething is not fun times
2. the change of environment and teething is not fun times either
3. when the baby is around 8-9 months separation anxiety kicks in, this with the previous two and teething is DEFINITELY not fun times

Good luck... to me

No comments:

Post a Comment