Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jobs

So I have decided to start looking for a job.
I am looking here in Sweden to see how the market looks... for me Mexico is not really an option since you work like a dog to get paid nothing, with no benefits what so ever.
In order to have a good life there you need to have your own business - which we do not.

It's scary to look for jobs, because you realize just how little experience you have. I have work experience, 5+ years, but not within business or administration.
We'll see what can be found.

I was talking to Memo in the morning, and I guess that - considering my visa situation over there - the best would be for Sophia and I to head over there for a bit in the beginning of next year, so that he can spend some time with her. Then head back over here - find a job, apartment, day care etc.
We will see.

In the end the deal has always been to live where our standard of living is the best, and where it is best for us as a family. And sadly I do not think Mexico is - mostly because of our economical situation.

We will see... thoughts going around....

lot's of things to consider

Back to searching


No comments:

Post a Comment