Saturday, September 22, 2012

Impressions

We had an amazingly stressful and eventful day yesterday - packed with impressions, especially for the little ones.

We started out at the grocery store, where they got to ride the two machines they have at the entrance. This was a first for Sophia. And although she didn't seem scared or sad, she did not seem happy.
Vincent on the other hand LOVED it, and cried as we left.





When then went to my sisters place to start with Vincents birthday cake nr 2. I had decided it should be a train, and my sister somehow went with it.
It took a while, and after a few hours Vincent and I took a break and went down town BY BUS.
Oh lord, Vincent's second time on a local bus - in his life (according to my sister) and he was excited.
As we approached the bus he waived to the driver, who said that although he wasn't leaving for 13 min we could hop on... which Vincent literary did!
Amazing, he got to chose place and as I was telling him I had forgotten the camera the bus driver said I could borrow his phone and he would send it later - YAY.
Amazing, such a nice man.

Here it is


So much fun
As we came back I finished the cake and we had to go home - Yep, I didn't even taste it - but here it is


People said it was nice...

Today we're going to a play place for the children, I hope it will be fun, although it is not for small babies like Sophia.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment