Friday, September 28, 2012

The Future Lives

Our future is starting to take shape more and more - in my mind - and it is starting to make more and more sense.

We could have great lives here in Sweden - at first.

Get a cute little apartment at first, with two full time jobs - with our educations - we should be able to buy pretty soon.
Memo can take SFI, and get the economical help that comes with it at first - it would help us gain a few months on job search.

I will take a intensive driving course to get a driving licence. At some point buy a car.

I mean, it's possible, and it could be amazing.

On Sunday I will try to meet up with a young Canadian that married a Swedish girl and see if he could speak with Memo about how it was for him to come here.

I am excited. Returning to Mexico for a few months, if this is what we decide to do afterwards, will not be that bad after all.

Fun times, and exciting times

Less exciting is the bureaucratic process of getting maternity leave money, as well as child allowance. Today I talked with them - again, and will send in the papers. Let's all cross our fingers to that it is all good, and that I will stop living off my mom as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment