Thursday, November 22, 2012

Love for cooking

I have found heaven.
A website dedicated to recipes. But not a boring, ugly, badly photographed site. An amazing one.

Punchfork - since I am using the iPad I can't link to it, but I guess it's .com

It's awesome and I have found several recipes that I will be able to cook when I come back to mexico - I.e. they do not contain spices, or ingredients not available there.

Although, I think I found a place where I could buy Greek/Turkish yoghurt. I am pretty sure I saw it in a dairy store in a forgotten mall.

I really hope so since all other yoghurt a contain sugar or sweetener - both of which we have decided we want her to stay away from on a daily basis, keeping it solely to birthdays.
Which means that our suitcases will not only be packed with the new clothes and things we got her, but also majskrokar/corn puffs (Cheetos without any flavouring), sugar free tomato purée, sugar free toddler cookies, and a few other products like these.
Sadly most things in Mexico contains sugar, including baby food, and surprisingly tomato purée. I had never thought about it until a Swedish friend of mine mentioned it when she was visiting.

So, go to punchfork, if you like cooking, and finding some inspiration, this is the best place. Each recipe is both rated on a 0-100 scale, and it can also be liked. You can search for recipes either throughthe top rated, most liked, trending or new. You can also search by publisher. The recipes you have liked are saved so that you can go back and see them - awesome.

Sophia had a HUGE break through last night - I will post about that later, need to tell Memo first!

No comments:

Post a Comment