Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Working Late

A few of you know how madly in love with grammar I am. I am not saying I am the best at grammar, or languages in general - but I LOVE correcting.

I have been correcting work since my sister started university (2006), through Montessori 'university', through my university and random friends work.

My sister still sends me things, because she knows I am thorough, hard and a perfectionist.
So she recommended me to a friend of hers, well maybe a friend of mine too, so I will be proof reading her thesis - YAY.

Memo on the other hand HATES to have me read his work - I am too thorough, hard and too much of a perfectionist.

Ahhh, languages!
If I wasn't so stubborn I would work with them. I mean, 3 languages fluently and 1 on the way, + one basic that is a good basic.

It's fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment