Monday, August 29, 2011

Breakfast time

One year ago in Vallarta
After a weekend in Vallarta you are supposed to feel a bit rested - I slept an hour more than I usually do this morning.
The weekend was fun, it was very much necessary for us to get away - considering, you know. We talked through a lot of things, it feels better - on its way to good hopefully.
The baby is growing, and at now it is starting to become very visible that I am pregnant - fun - hence more real for Memo.
I would have showed pictures of our adventures, but my camera is having issues since "the beer incident" last year, and I need a cable for Memo's camera - tomorrow maybe.
Today's schedule is packed - the normal cleaning and cooking, I need to prepare for two classes and hold the classes - all new students, groups of kids as I understood it. We will see how it goes.

I never disliked monday's before, but do now. Monday's mean I am alone again... Memo leaves at 6 am and doesn't come back from the MBA until past 22 (10pm) on weekdays. He does pass my for lunch in the afternoon, but that's not long.
I usually don't mind being alone, but that's when it's my choice, and I can change it by seeing friends.
Oh well...

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment