Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday

I woke up tired today - and after my daily morning news routine I am still tired.
It was a long day yesterday.
I got to speak to baby Vincent - it was bed time thou, and although I got a quick smile, he quickly lost interest.

After having tried to sort out some administrative problems encountered with JIBS -  I am trying hard not to insult them right now - I went on to "the usual" - clean, cook, eat, clean...
We quickly went out to a mall to run an errand, and also had time to sneak in some baby clothes window shopping.

The (almost in-existent) belly
In the afternoon a few new students came by, and they start - today.
So I had to prepare two classes yesterday - it's done and they are waiting for the kids.
Today I have the same student I had on Tuesday - so it will be nice to see a familiar face, as well as the 4 siblings - all beginners = a challenge!

Tomorrow it's Friday, and we're planning on going to Vallarta for the weekend. Although, planning doesn't always mean it will happen.

We will see.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment