Friday, August 26, 2011

Development

A lot happens with the baby every week now.
Vallarta
I received my newsletter this morning, and according to the average she should be about 27 cm by now - that's almost half a meter (since a meter in my world is 60 cm - it might not make sense to you, but that doesn't mean you're right!).

Her kicking is also getting more intense - it's pretty cool, especially when you see the whole belly move.

Yesterdays classes went fine. The first girl is calm and cute, so there are no problems - we played games and watched Justin Bieber songs in French - she was happy she said.
But then came the four kids - siblings - and the calm, organized atmosphere was over. OMG!
So, imagine 4 siblings (3 sisters and 1 brother), ages 7 - 13, one which seems to have an attention disorder.
Oh sweet lord, it was an adventure alright... they're sweet and cute, but four at the same time was a lot to handle. Luckily, they will come in pairs from now on, so that's good.

Back to  (boring) baby related stuff -  my back is killing me. Not fun at all, and yesterday I spent most of the day trying to forget about it.

Anyways, I am off for the weekend

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment