Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The New Mexican Life

I have been here for a week and a half, but we didn't get internet until yesterday morning.

All is good, I am alive and life is moving forward - fast.
From my post yesterday you might have been able to figure out the big news:
Memo and I are going to have a little baby girl in January - we got to the half mark last week - 19½ weeks left now.
It is very exciting, and we can't wait for January to come.
Sadly I do not look pregnant at all - someone who doesn't know me would say it's a joke - but it is starting to change.

Other than those life changing news, I am starting to give private classes in French today. I will be teaching kids french in afternoons here - should be interesting.
I haven't had much to do this week, so I finished Anna Karenina - in a week and 2 days = I had too much time.

Anna Karenina

I liked it... today I am starting "War and Peace" - same author.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment