Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Mamma

Min Mamma - my Mom is an amazing independent woman, and if I ever gave anyone the opposite impression I apologize, but you must have misunderstood.

My mom is beautiful and smart.
A kindergarten teacher, went to university, worked abroad for a while.
She owns her house and her car, she eats well, lives well and depends on no one.
She did not "suffer" from the divorce - more than emotionally.
She is not one of those weak women who is nothing without their husband, who is not capable of working and earning their own living, and who cannot create her own happiness - she's a fighter.
So again, if something I  said let someone believe that - forget it - maybe less assumptions should be made and more facts should be known in order to draw a conclusion like that - but well ppl are what they are - idioter.

Just FYI... felt that it needed to cleared out

Another thing that needs to be cleared out, I have certain values, a moral standard... ethics.
I will not expect you (the rest) to have the same moral standards as I do, and I respect that - but do not try to push me into doing something that is unethical in my (and most of the civilized worlds) eyes, and do not call me stupid for not doing it.

Air cleared - for the moment... There's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment