Thursday, January 28, 2010

And off I am...


Tomorrow it all starts again. No more vacation.
I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of vacations. Already looking forward to the ones in april when I, hopefully will be going back to Sweden;
see my mom, sister and the cats
my friends
and my awesome bf!!
Will be amazing!

Anywho, tomorrow classes start. I have Spanish 1 at 8.40 in the morning! Have to take the bus from the center at 7.50 meaning I will need to wake up at 6.30!!! WTF happened there!! Oh well, I LOVE languages so hopefully it will be nice!
I also have Macro theory II tomorrow afternoon.
Received the course syllabus for Micro II today... took me a bit by surprise I have to admit...
We will have weekly quizzes, 2 midterms as well as a final exam. And on top of that we're graded on a curve, meaning that as long as you go to class, do the exams n so on u pass, but if you do good etc and everyone else does it, it does not imply you get an A, even thou u might have 90%... if i understood right!! hmhm... not sure I like that!!
We'll see how that goes!

Btw, today it was chaos going to school. There were like 10cm of snow on the ground here, and since they don't take care of it, my dad had some problems driving me!!! They might wanna fix that...

Well, it's already 11 here, so I really need to sleep now... Gonna continue listen to Maná; Arde de Cielo album... it's awesome!

Sleep tight!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment