Monday, January 18, 2010

Ankara, Turkey


New City and different life...

I'm sure it will be awesome.


So far I've just settled into my new room, done laundry and listened to the prayers that are put on loud speakers through out the city 5 times a day! Haha, pretty interesting. As long as the one at 5ish doesn't wake me up I'm happy.

Anywho, finally ate some Burger King yesterday. Incredible! My dad really knows me, the first thing we did when they picked me up was to go the the airport food court! Couldn't be better.

Tomorrow Bettina and I will be off to the supermarket, I LOVE supermarkets! Apparently they eat a lot of popcorn here so hopefully I'll find some corn-thingies so I can use my popcorn machine that's been collecting dust in London over the past 2½ years!
My dad is leaving for Hungry so we'll be all alone until Friday when we will join him in Istanbul. Heard it's a cool city so I'm very much looking forward to that!

Enjoy now!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment