Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Down time

I have had quite the morning.

I had to go back to Abastos - I got some orders for Granola and I noticed I had run out of packaging.
While there I also checked this Papeleria out - yesterday as I was leaving I saw they had Papel Picado, and I wanted to go buy some for our party in March.
I also found a baking store that sells all types chocolate and creams and most importantly - fresh yeast.

Great, have been looking for that for 4 years.

Coming home I started making Granola and also prepared some caramalizes pecan nuts for us - not to sell. Just set a dough for making 'pink cookies' and am waiting for it to be 'ready' - needs to rest an hour in the fridge.

While waiting I am enjoying some down town, Leon finally fell asleep and I can read up on some news and the blogs I follow.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment