Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The daily

I had planned to go to Mercado De Abastos in the morning theto buy our weekly supply of fruit and greens. But after having had some quality talk with Memo in the car before dropping him off traffic was so bad I decided it could wait for tomorrow.

There was an article going around on Facebook last week, or the week before, on about how the Guadalajara traffic is the 9th worst IN THE WORLD. I am not sure that is not an exaggeration, don't get me wrong - it's not always fluent and peaceful. But I have been to a few places where it is worse and are not on the list - Panama City for one, traffic there sucks. Also Paris during rush hour is no joke.

Oh well, I have to make half a batch of cookies. The last step in selling my cookies to one of the better delicatessen in town. The manager likes them a lot, she liked the price, the owner liked the price but wants to taste them.
Fingers crossed.

I might go print some scetches to out up in The kitchen.

Let's see

No comments:

Post a Comment