Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sleep problems

It used to be so easy to put Sophia to bed.

* read a book or four
* sing a song
* turn on her iPod with either a story or a playlist with lullabies.
*leave the room
*she will sleep all night

And that is it.

Now...

*read a book or four
*sing for a bit
- stopped with the iPod because she would start playing with it
* dare to try to say good night and leave - she will have a breakdown worthy of a Hollywood drama.
*sit next to her
*she will want me to hold her foot (don't know why)
*she will start to breath heavily and I will try to leave - she will start to cry
*process starts again *10
*my back will hurt and I will lay down
*she will basically lay on top of me
*she will fall asleep
*I will take 30 min to sneak out
*a few hours later she will come running into our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment