Monday, February 16, 2015

Planning

I need to get some kind of planner. I try to remember all the things I need to do, want to do and dream about doing.

This week seems to be calmer than last.

Need to do:
* fruit and vegetable shopping in Mercado de Abastos (tomorrow morning).
* buy decorations for the party
* buy gifts for Sophia's friends
* call back to delicatessen stores
* write up a weekly menu

Want to do:
* Organize pictures of the kids so we can start printing pictures - we (read I) have decided I want to make good old fashion photo albums for them.

* organize/invite Sophia's class for a zoo excursion - I am.sure it would be great for them to meet outside of the school.

Dream about:
* sit down with Memo and look at how we want our house to look - decoration and all... For when we have money

No comments:

Post a Comment