Saturday, October 17, 2009

Amazingly awesome...


I just got back from an awesome two hour walk
Jack, Dave, Carla, Camille and the rest of the guys accompanied me the whole way...

Last night when I, as habit has it now, couldn't sleep I transferred some music to my phone, haven't had music "on the go" available for a while, for the simple reason that the equipment was lost and I've been too lazy to get new stuff!

Anywho, I've missed music. Usually I always listen to music, and after having rediscovered it I do not understand why I stopped!?!

Each song has a specific memory attached to it, all good, amazing actually... But I have to admit that the impact of some of the songs was pretty intense.

Re:Stacks with Bon Iver just took me right back to my room, January, snow, friends and Mr. Jack. Made me remember what an awesome time we used to have doing nothing. As Carlos reminded me about the other day, I was so happy back then.

This summer me and my summer romances listened a lot to the Kings of Leon, and while Closer reminds me of both of them, Use Somebody reminds me only of Pernilla, Knocked Up featuring Lykke Li reminds me of the other romance, as the person always listened to it.
I've been telling people that I was bored this summer and maybe it wasn't the most exciting summer - travel wise, but when it comes to good company and adventures it was amazing, at least to a start, and maybe that's why, while Use Somebody and Knocked Up made me smile, Closer made me remember the last part... which was a tad messy - People leaving and disappearing!

While listening to the amazing Dave Matthews Band I couldn't stop thinking about Pollo - Mi amor de toujours!
I still remember when he sent me Two Step on MSN, he said I had to listen to it because they say my name in it! It was back in -02 or -03.
Made me realize how much I miss him... we used to talk all the time, but as I'm more or less hiding on MSN we hardly ever do it anymore! Something that I from monday and onwards will try to change!

The of course, good old Jack! Awww... Panama, January 2007, Nicole's beach house... Carla, Bettina, Nicole and LG... god I miss it, and I miss them. Friends... I really need to get better at keeping in touch with the ones I truly care about!

Conclusion to this babbling is that I'm in love with music... it makes me dream about what could have been and makes me remember the good and awesome moments I've had!

Anywho... Also brought my camera with me today.
One day I will stop shopping clothes and save up to buy a real freakin camera!
God, it was good being out and looking around the way you do when you have your camera with you, the smallest things become so clear and the most boring things interesting.
Sadly I ran out of battery when I got to the good part of the walk, so the majority of the time I just tried to make myself remember things I want to go back to with my camera.

Now I'm gonna keep on dreaming for a while before having to change my darlings to an old american fu*k - I'm listening to all the ethics lectures I missed! Not the most interesting thing to do on a saturday night but since I've been sick I didn't feel well enough to go back to serving drunk ppl and I do not feel like partying!

Also it keeps me from remembering the unforgettable, if that is possible, at least it takes my mind of it for a while...

Puss and Besos everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment