Friday, October 16, 2009

Il y a quelqu'un qui m'a dit...


...que tu m'aimes encore!

Fabulous song by Mme Sarkozy, Carla Bruni.

Lately I've realized I was madly and deeply in love with someone, but because of my actions it is over, and will never be possible.
Feels weird to have been so so close to someone, share all those moments with them... and now it's no longer possible. It's not there... gone.

I didn't want it to go, but as always, you realize how you really feel about something or someone when it's gone.

Because of my awesome little unexpected crush I've fallen behind in school, been away and upset, but it would have been worth it.

I'm a huge fan of explanations, I like it when things are explained to me in order for me to be able to understand and work through them.
But this time I have no explanation... it's bizarre how life works sometimes.

How do you get over someone without a break-up or any type of ending with an explanation!? How do you get through or over someone when all of a sudden the situation changes and you don't understand?

I never wanted to fall in love, I thought I wouldn't, I was actually sure I was stronger than that.
Now reality has hit me, hard, in the face once again, haha... should be used to it by now.

Oh well, now there's nothing else to do than to accept the situation and move on. I will never forget, but as time passes it will get easier.

So on Monday I will start doing something with my life again... making phone calls, getting my hair done, handing in papers etc.
I was kinda hoping for the situation to go back to how it was before everything happened, but it seems as if though that isn't possible either, people playing hard to get and situations have changed )0:
But soon it's over... off to a new country, new people and a new environment.

I really need it!

*jamais je t'oublirais*

PUSS and Bisous a tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment