Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Already Tuesday!

Time passes so fast! It's already the end of September, and it's already Tuesday this week!
Classes started as usual, and today it's my favorite day; only 2½h of class!
I just finished preparing them, and sent off some documents to Memo so he can print them for me - verbs... the little girl asked for them.
I also sent off a few emails, one of which is an angry email to JIBS, lets see what it gives me.

Sophia seems to be doing good in there otherwise, kicking and moving a lot - which I assume is a good sign.

We have, as you might know, an ultrasound appointment on Friday. Hopefully we will be able to go, so we can see her in 3D: Yay!
I am excited, Memo is a bit scared! haha

"our" (mine, AK's, Fredrik's and Memo's) secret is becoming more and more real, but unfortunately I wont be able to tell you until mid-january about it.

Btw, it was baby Vincents birthday on Sunday.... he's a big boy now. 1 year old!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment