Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy, busy

Hope you all had a great weekend... here I accomplished nothing, but was still busy.
The only thing I did, that I had planned to do was to go to the movies - we went to see "Horrible Bosses". I kinda liked it.
It made me laugh...

After the movies Memo's friends came over; it was nice... especially since I rarely get to have a conversation with someone above the age of 13, that isn't Memo.

We did nothing of the boring - grocery shopping etc....

We did find a stroller (Axis Infanti) we want to buy for Baby Sophia - it's awesome. Includes car seat, and it's possible to change it from sitting up to laying down (not at all common here), AND it turns 360 degrees. Hopefully we will get it this week... in purple - not blue.

Otherwise I went crazy on GAP and OldNavy.com today, they have sales.... So cute baby clothes. Sadly we're not rich, so my 400 Dollar cart will probably have to be emptied (: haha!

We also went to the doctor on Friday afternoon, and Sophia is growing as she should, the ultrasound picture is as bad as the last one, so I wont upload it. We have (again) booked an appointment for the 3D/4D ultrasound - hopefully it wont be cancelled this time - like 2 before. The appointment is for next week - this weekend we should be going to Vallarta again.

I am exhausted - will go prepare some food - we're having pizza tonight, homemade, the quick version. Take a tortilla, some tomato sauce, whatever topping and some cheese, and it's ready as soon as the cheese melted.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment